How to contribute to IDS Knowledge Base?
The IDS Knowledge Base is meant as a lean guide that leads developers through their way to develop or implement IDS components. It is meant as a compilation of important resources and links, linked by concise but brief explanations provided by IDS experts (such as you?). You can contribute in many ways. For example, you might:
- Add content to already existing sections
- Improve existing content
- Extend the existing topics with additional ones
No long stories are needed for the documentation. Only relevant links to helpful resources or material are the aim of this documentation, enriched with some background information, explaining, why you are doing what step while creating IDS components.
Please consider the following rules:
- keep it as short and simple as possible
- provide links to respective sources when possible, instead of reproducing content form other pages
- provide background information (one or two sentences) when adding links
- create issues when something is misisng (or wrong) in your opinion
Open a new issue to for any kind of suggestion
- Additional content
- Additional section
- Missing or wrong content detected
Last modified 4mo ago