Comment on page
Task Force Legal Framework
Description: Legal aspects are crucial in ensuring innovation and safeguarding sovereignty within data spaces. The Task Force Legal has been established by IDSA to discuss and align legal issues with other initiatives, strengthening IDSA’s internal and external positioning on legal matters.
The Task Force Legal has two areas of activity: public voice and tasks and solutions. Public voice involves external communication with stakeholders, providing input to regulatory proposals and proactive impulses on legal issues. Tasks and solutions support working groups and projects, finding answers to general regulatory questions and specific contractual issues.
The aim of the TF Legal Framework is to provide tangible answers to the questions that we all have in the legal aspects of data sharing, such as:
- Intellectual property rights
- Data sharing contracts
- Usage control
- Open for all contributors (IDSA members and non-members)
- Lawyers with a strong interest in technology
- Technicians with a strong interest in legal issues
- Dr. Söntje Julia Hilberg, LL.M. | Lawyer | IT | Data Privacy
Last modified 4mo ago