Comment on page
About the IDS Reference Testbed
IDS Testbed is a setup with Open Source IDS components which can be used to verify that a component:
- implements the IDS specifications for establishing connections and communication.
- and, thus, can work interoperable with all IDS components in the testbed setup.
- Component behaviour testing
- Interoperability testing against IDS components (Connector, DAPS, CA, Metadata Broker)
- Preparation for IDS certification
- Starting point for creation of data spaces
If you would like to use it only for testing purposes, you can continue following the steps below.
- 1.Git clone this repository to your local machine and go into the directory (usually
Minimal setup with essential and already available components
Used versions of the IDS-testbed components:
- Certificate Authority (CA)
- Dynamic Attribute Provisioning Service (DAPS) v1.6.0
- Dataspace Connector (DSC) v8.0.2
- MetadataBroker (MDB) v5.0.3
- Provider (company) name
- A brief description of the testbed: what are you using it for?
- Version of IDS-testbed components used (i.e. DSC v7.1.0, MDB v5.0.0, DAPS v1.6.0)
- Whether it is public or private
Minimum viable data space with all essential components and first test cases
Integration of all intended components into the setup
On the long run, the testbed should be equipped with a test suite and testing components replacing the open source reference implementations of the components.
Last modified 8mo ago