IDS Reference Testbed
IDS Testbed is a setup with Open Source IDS components which can be used to verify that a component:
- implements the IDS specifications for establishing connections and communication.
- and, thus, can work interoperable with all IDS components in the testbed setup.
It can be used for:
- Component behaviour testing
- Interoperability testing against IDS components (Connector, DAPS, CA, Metadata Broker)
- Preparation for IDS certification
- Starting point for creation of data spaces